|Who is this article for?||
Australia. (View United States; View Canada;)
|Who can participate?||
Ambassadors in Australia who joined on or after 11 January, 2020.
|What is the offer?||
Cash Prizes are unlimited and paid out on a weekly basis.
*Further rules apply*
|When is the Promotion?||
The Fast Start Program will run from Wednesday, 11 January, 2019 at 12:00 a.m. ET to 31 December, 2019 at 11:59 p.m. ET. During this timeframe, all new Ambassadors will have a total of 60 days to meet the program requirements. The 60 days start on their first day following their enrollment.
|*The Fast Start Program is a 90-day program that starts on the date of enrollment and ends on the 90th day after an Ambassadors enrollment.|
What is the Fast Start Program Incentive?
The Fast Start Program Incentive gives new ambassadors the opportunity to get their products paid for (and more!) while they build their legacy business. Earn Fast Start Bonuses in addition to your regular weekly and monthly commissions when new Ambassadors join your Team!¤ A new Ambassador is someone who has never been an Ambassador before.
Rules and Regulations
The Fast Start Program runs from 12:00 am EST on 11 January, 2019 through 11:59 pm EST on 31 December, 2019. Ambassadors have 30 and 60 days to meet the Program qualifications below.
- Purchase a 186.95 AUD or 344.95 AUD Welcome Pack.
- First 30 Days following enrollment date - For every group of 3 Ambassadors a new Ambassador enrolls on their Level 1, they receive a $50 bonus paid out manually. (New Ambassadors must purchase a WP)
- First 60 Days following enrollment date - For every group of 3 Ambassadors that each Level 1 Ambassador enrolls, the Sponsor receives a $25 bonus paid out manually. (New Ambassador must purchase a WP)
- There is no limit to how many times this can be done within the Fast Start period.
Note that these qualifications must be met by the end of the Fast Start period to receive any Fast Start bonuses.
Ambassadors must meet all these criteria:
- Have a distributor date on or after January 11, 2019.
- Purchase a Welcome Pack in order to participate.
- All date boundaries use the Eastern time zone.
- Fast Start criteria will be evaluated on a weekly basis for the program duration and at the end of each 30-day period.
- Day 1 of the Ambassadors Fast Start period starts the day following the Ambassadors enrollment date.
Level 1, First 30 Days (Me+3)
- Me+3: Enroll three personally sponsored Ambassadors, each with a Welcome Pack purchase. Receive $50.
- For each duplication of Me+3, receive $50.
- There is no limit to how many times you can repeat within your first 30 days.
Note: Returns are retracted from this bonus if the returns happen within the Fast Start period.
- $50 Fast Start Bonus for each group of 3 Level 1 Ambassadors enrolled with a Welcome Pack purchase.
- Bonuses are paid in the following weekly commissions.
Level 2, First 60 Days (Them+3)
- Them+3: For every group of 3 Ambassadors that each of your Level 1 Ambassadors enroll, you receive $25 (Must purchase a WP).
- For each duplication of Them+3, receive $25. (Must purchase a WP).
- There is no limit to how many times you can do this within your first 60 days.
Note: The Ambassador does not need to Fast Start themselves in order to receive this bonus. Any returns are retracted from this bonus if the returns happen within the Fast Start period.
- $25 Fast Start bonus for each group of three Ambassadors enrolled under each Level 1 Ambassador, all of whom purchased a Welcome Pack.
- Bonus is paid in the following weekly commissions.
Frequently Asked Questions
Virtual Office Locations
Login to Virtual Office> Training Center > Resource Library > Start Here. Start Now.
- Fast Start At A Glance (PDF)
- Fast Start - Flyer
- Fast Start - FAQ
Exclusions and Exceptions
No exceptions will be made for previous enrollments outside the incentive dates. All qualifications will count at the end of the 30- and 60-day Fast Start cycle.
|Any returns, refunds, and declined eCheck payments will count against the Ambassador qualifying for this incentive. All credit card payments for Customers and Ambassadors have to be in their own name and not that of the Sponsor or Upline. Anyone achieving the bonus that is non-compliant with the Plexus policies and procedures will not receive the bonus. Random audits are at the discretion of Plexus Worldwide and can be conducted at any time. If we find these Rules and Regulations have been violated, we will charge back any achieved bonuses.|
|¤Plexus makes no guarantees on income. Your success depends on your effort, commitment, skill, and leadership abilities. Please see the Plexus Annual Income Disclosure Statement. For more details on the Plexus Compensation Plan, please visit the Opportunity section of www.PlexusWorldwide.com.|